LOCAL SERVICE FOR TVS, ANTENNAS, AND SATELLITE IN CEDAR RAPIDS, IOWA CITY, AND WATERLOO.
Now Offering FREE Service Calls to First Time Customers
There’s never been a better time to switch to a local technician. For a limited time, new customers get thier first service call free. This covers up to $100 of labor cost and travel expenses, so if there’s something you’ve wanted fixed or improved, call and schedule an appointment today!
Down Right Bucks
Earn up to $50 cash for you and up to $50 off labor or programming for your referral. Just request some Bucks, sign the back, and ask your referral to present the coupon when ordering. Limits and restirctions apply.
- Installation and service for Dish Network and DIRECTV Satellite
- Installation of digital off-air antennas, (can be incorporated with your satellite DVR in most cases).
- TV wall mounting and wire concealment.
- FTA satellite systems, (Free-To-Air).
- Installation and service for security cameras and DVRs.
- Small business, commercial, and custom installations.
Free In Home Assessment
You see all the ads, read the fine print, and still you feel like you’re guessing. Take the guess work out of the equation by talking to someone that has the knowledge you need to make the right decision. Schedule a Free In-Home Assessment with one of our technicians. They will explain all the services, promotions, additional fees, fit them to your needs, and plan the installation accordingly while at your home.
- Facebook 100% 100%
- Yelp 100% 100%
- Google 100% 100%
- BBB 100% 100%
Paul was awesome to work with! I used his services 5 years ago and again recently when we moved… Professional and courteous! Would recommend him to everyone!Ashley LaMaack
Send us a message!
We Service Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, and Surrounding Areas
Down Right Technology
$60 – $90+
$35 – $115+
Owner/TechnicianPaul began working for Dish Networks’ service provider, Blue Sky Satellite, quickly working his way from technician, to team leader, to warehouse manager. He started Down Right Technology in 2008 in order to start sub-contracting work from local retailers to better use his skills and make more money. He has worked for Dynamite Satellite, Big Dog, Great Plains, EZ-Comm, and others. Paul desired to do his job well and loved helping his customers. Soon he realized he could better serve his customers on his own and decided to become a retailer himself.
Satellite TV, Internet, and Home Services
Dish Network Satellite - Hopper Madness & Primetime Anytime
The Hopper is a whole-home DVR that gives you the power to pause, rewind, and record live TV in any room. It can turn your computer, smartphone, or tablet into a TV allowing you to enjoy your programming anywhere!
- PrimeTime Anytime – Records Primetime programming automatically.
- Auto-Hop – Skips commercials on yesterdays Primetime shows automatically.
- Sling – Allows the use of Dish Anywhere
- Built-in WiFi – Used for Dish Anywhere and other features requiring the internet.
- Off-air tuner available – Watch, record, sling
9.2 from the Hopper!
View our dish catalog >
DIRECTV Satellite - Home of the NFL Sunday Ticket
- ScoreGuide – Interactive on-screen score guide.
- Double Play – Watch, pause, rewind, two events simultaneously.
- Genie Recommends – Recommends shows based on what you watch.
- Built in WiFi
Digitenna - Performance Off-Air Digital Antennas
- One antenna for the whole home.
- Add channels not available on pay services to your channel lineup.
- Save money by hooking up some or all of your TV’s.
- Have two sources for local channels in case one fails.
ImOn - Cable Internet
- Download speeds from 30 Mbps to 1000 Mbps.
- Upload speeds from 3 Mbps to 500 Mbps.
Home Security Systems
This is our go-to antenna distribution amplifier. It’s an inexpensive way to boost your antenna’s signal. Beware that over amplifying your signal can also cause bad reception as well, so consult your local tech experts at Down Right Technology if you’re unsure what the best solution is for you.
An effective and sturdy low-profile wall mount for large TVs. It’s simple and leaves enough wiggle room to hit the studs in the wall while still being able to center the TV on the wall.
A full motion TV wall mount that holds up to 55 pounds. It’s a great wall mount choice for TVs that may need to be viewed from several places, such as an open style kitchen or bar.